Make Your Summer Sizzle with STEM-tastic,
Hands-On, FUN Science!
Check out our Summer Specials!
Looking to add some FUN into your camp calendar this summer? High Touch High Tech of WNC offers Sizzlin' Science Summer Camp field trips that bring a FUN, hands-on & educational experience direct to your campers!
Our Sizzlin’ science field trips transform summer camp into a living laboratory through our unique discovery-style learning approach. All High Touch High Tech programs are taught by our team of scientists and are totally hands-on and totally participatory for each camper. Our scientists are able to accommodate as many sessions as necessary to meet the needs of your camp.
Children in grades pre-k through sixth grade will be engaged in 30-minutes of non-stop, hands-on scientific exploration! We use materials that are concrete, safe and relevant to the everyday lives for children of all ages. Upon completion of the field trip, students will receive a cool science certificate and ALL programs include “make-and-take” experiments!
"The scientist was AWESOME!! The experiments were fantastic, and the children loved making the slime! She knew how to work with different age groups of children and tailor the content to meet their needs. We will definitely have High Touch High Tech back to our camp next year!"Ms. Laura Guyslick, Camp Director
Stimulate children's imagination & curiosity for science!
High Touch High Tech will engage your campers in exploratory, hands-on, FUN, science experiences for 30-minutes, serving as many groups as needed to meet the needs or your Summer Camp.
30-minute session per group
$5.00 per student
$150.00 program minimum.
*Please Note: A $20.00 travel fee will apply*
This supply intensive, educational experience includes all equipment and materials needed to turn your camp into a real science laboratory!
Camp Counselors, Staff & Parent Chaperones are welcome to participate free of charge!
Sizzlin' Summer Specials for 2019
Book 4 or more visits to your camp and get a 10% discount!
Call today for all the details!
- Bubble Blast©-Have fun doing bubble tricks and playing bubble games. Learn the basics of bubble making and bubble blowing.
- Bubbly-ology©-Uncover the mysteries of air, if you dare! Discover air pressure, put an egg in a bottle, spin a pinwheel and more!
- Cool Coastal Science©-Make waves, explore sand, investigate beach creatures, make your own shell imprints and more.
- Drip Drop©-Get up close and personal with several different types of drops. Make a paperclip float, make a bubble tower and much more!
- Get Wired©-Explore the amazing word of electricity. Through the use of static we'll make bulbs light up & bubbles dance! Discover all the hair-raising facts!
- Mission Control©- Experience a real launch, from rocket assembly to BLAST OFF! Learn about escape velocity and calculate the altitude of your rocket.
- Mystery Science©- Discover how mysterious science can be. Make something disappear! Learn some cool magician’s tricks.
- Polymer Parade©- Have FUN as we learn about mixtures, reactions and polymers. Discover the “solutions” as we make different types of ooey-gooey stuff to keep!
- Science Circus©-There is fun science under this big top. Paint with crystals and have fun as we become a Science Separator!
- And More!
Investigate how fun and interesting science can be through hands-on learning!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why do you cap the session size at 20 children?
A: In order to maintain the hands-on nature of our programming and provide assistance to as many children as require, we request to limit the size of the workshop.
Q: Are the supplies included with the program?
A: All supplies are provided by High Touch High Tech. Our Scientist will bring enough supplies for each camper to enjoy a hands-on experience.
Q: When will the Scientist arrive?
A: Our Scientists require only 5-10 minutes to set up for your program; therefore, you should expect them to arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of your program.
We Look Forward To Visiting Your Camp!
Involve students by becoming REAL scientists performing REAL experiments!